Välkommen till ACB. Förändring av forumet kommer att ske under februari månad.
För att det ska bli så trivsamt som möjligt så följ forumets regler. Ju fler vi är på forumet ju roligare kan vi ha det. Hjälp därför till att sprida vår existens till vänner och bekanta, samt sidor du besöker.
Mvh Sebastian

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Välkommen till ACB. Förändring av forumet kommer att ske under februari månad.
För att det ska bli så trivsamt som möjligt så följ forumets regler. Ju fler vi är på forumet ju roligare kan vi ha det. Hjälp därför till att sprida vår existens till vänner och bekanta, samt sidor du besöker.
Mvh Sebastian

Vill du reagera på det här meddelandet? Registrera dig för forumet med några klick eller logga in för att fortsätta.

Trött på all censur? Då har du kommit rätt.

+2
Corven
RedCloud
6 posters

En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar......

RedCloud
    RedCloud

Antal inlägg : 23039

En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar...... Empty En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar......

Inlägg  RedCloud 2012-02-25, 19:05

Som en motvikt till schakalhögerns blunda-blunda filosofi:

http://www.serendipity.li/cia/death_squads1.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_squad#South_America
    http://www.coldtype.net/Assets.08/pdfs/0108.Grandin.pdf

Argentina

Alianza Anticomunista Argentina, a far-right death squad mainly active during the "Dirty War". Amnesty International reports that “the security forces in Argentina first started using “death squads” in late 1973. By the time military rule ended in 1983 some 1,500 people had been killed directly by “death squads”, and over 9,000 named people and many more undocumented victims had been “disappeared”—kidnapped and murdered secretly—according to the officially appointed National Commission on Disappeared People (CONADEP).[39]
    [edit] Brazil

The Esquadrão da Morte ("Death Squad" in Portuguese) was a paramilitary organization that emerged in the late 1960s in the context of the Brazilian Military Dictatorship. It was the first group to received the name "Death Squad" in Latin America, but its actions sometimes resembled traditional vigilantism as several executions were not exclusively political-related. The greater share of the political executions during the 21 years of Military Dictatorship (1964–1985) were done by the Brazilian Armed Forces itself. The purpose of the original "Death Squad" was, with the consent of the military government, to persecute and kill suspected criminals regarded as dangerous to society. It began in the former State of Guanabara led by Detective Mariscot Mariel, one of the "Twelve Golden Men of Rio de Janeiro's Police", and from there it spread throughout Brazil in the 1970s. In general, its members were politicians, members of the judiciary, and police officials. As a rule, these groups were financed by members of the business community.[40]

In the 1970s and 1980s, several other organizations were formed modeled after the 1960s Esquadrão da Morte. The most famous of such organizations was the "Scuderie Le Cocq," named after Detective Milton Le Cocq. The group was particularly active in the Brazilian Southeastern States of Guanabara, Rio de Janeiro, and Espírito Santo. In the State of São Paulo, the work of Death Squads and individual gunmen called "justiceiros" was a common practice during the period. Here the executions were almost exclusively a work of off-duty policemen. One of them, a police officer nicknamed "Cabo Bruno", was convicted in 1983 for the killing of more than 50 victims.[41]

The "Death Squads" that were active under the rule of the Military Dictatorship have left a lasting legacy in the culture of the Brazilian police as in the 2000s police officers were still being linked to Death-Squad-type executions. In 2003 alone roughly 2,000 people were killed in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, with Amnesty international claiming the numbers are likely far higher.[42][43]
    [edit] Chile
    Further information: Dirección de Inteligencia Nacional, Chile under Pinochet, Operation Condor, and Caravan of Death

One of the most notorious murder gangs operated by the Chilean Army was the Caravan of Death, whose members travelled by helicopter throughout Chile between 30 September and 22 October 1973. During this foray, members of the squad ordered or personally carried out the execution of at least 75 individuals held in Army custody in these garrisons.[44] According to the NGO Memoria y Justicia, the squad killed 26 in the South and 71 in the North, making a total of 97 victims.[45] Augusto Pinochet was indicted in December 2002 in this case, but he died four years later without having been convicted. The trial, however, is on-going as of September 2007, other militaries and a former military chaplain having been indicted in this case. On 28 November 2006, Víctor Montiglio, charged of this case, ordered Pinochet's house arrest[46] Between 5,000 and 30,000 people are believed to have been killed in the operations of Pinochet's regime. In June 1999, judge Juan Guzmán Tapia ordered the arrest of five retired generals.
    [edit] Colombia

In Colombia, the terms "death squads", "paramilitaries" or "self-defense groups" have been used interchangeably and otherwise, referring to either a single phenomenon, also known as paramilitarism, or to different but related aspects of the same.[47] In 1993, Amnesty International (AI) reported that clandestine military units began covertly operating as death squads in 1978.

According to the report, throughout the 1980s political killings rose to a peak of 3,500 in 1988, averaging some 1,500 victims per year since then, and "over 1,500 civilians are also believed to have “disappeared” since 1978."[9] The AUC, formed in 1997, is the most prominent paramilitary group.

A report from the country's public prosecutors office at the end of 2009 reported the number of 28,000 disappeared by paramilitary and guerrilla groups. As of 2008 only 300 corpses were identified and 600 in 2009. According to the prosecutor's office it will take many more years before all the bodies recovered can be identified.[48]
    [edit] Peru
    Further information: Grupo Colina and Rodrigo Franco Command

Peruvian government death squads carried out massacres against civilians in their fight against Shining Path and Túpac Amaru Revolutionary Movement.[49][50][51][52]
    [edit] Venezuela

In its 2003 and 2002 world reports, Human Rights Watch reported the existence of death squads in several Venezuelan states, involving members of the local police, the DISIP and the National Guard. These groups were responsible for the extrajudicial killings of civilians and wanted or alleged criminals, including street criminals, looters and drug users.[24][25]
    [edit] Central America
    [edit] El Salvador

Main articles: Ita Ford, Maura Clarke, Dorothy Kazel, Jean Donovan, Oscar Romero.

During the Salvadoran civil war, death squads (known in Spanish by the name of Escuadrón de la Muerte, "Squadron of Death") achieved notoriety when far-right vigilantes assassinated Archbishop Óscar Romero for his social activism in March 1980. In December 1980, three American nuns and a lay worker were raped and murdered by a military unit later found to have been acting on specific orders. Death squads were instrumental in killing thousands of peasants and activists. Funding for the squads came primarily from right-wing Salvadoran businessmen and landowners.[53] Because the death squads involved were found to have been soldiers of the Salvadoran military, which was receiving U.S. funding and training during the Carter and Reagan administrations, these events prompted some outrage in the U.S, however human rights activists criticized U.S. administrations for denying Salvadoran government links to the death squads. Veteran Human Rights Watch researcher Cynthia J. Arnson writes that "particularly during the years 1980–1983 when the killing was at its height (numbers of killings could reach as far as 35,000), assigning responsibility for the violence and human rights abuses was a product of the intense ideological polarization in the United States. The Reagan administration downplayed the scale of abuse as well as the involvement of state actors. Because of the level of denial as well as the extent of U.S. involvement with the Salvadoran military and security forces, the U.S. role in El Salvador- what was known about death squads, when it was known, and what actions the United States did or did not take to curb their abuses- becomes an important part of El Salvador’s death squad story.”.[54] Some death squads, such as Sombra Negra, are still operating in El Salvador.[55]
    [edit] Honduras

Honduras had death squads active through the 1980s, the most notorious of which was Battalion 3–16. Hundreds of people, teachers, politicians, and union bosses were assassinated by government-backed forces. Battalion 316 received substantial support and training from the United States Central Intelligence Agency.[56] At least 19 members were School of the Americas graduates.[57][58] Seven members, including Billy Joya, later played important roles in the administration of President Manuel Zelaya as of mid-2006.[59] Following the 2009 coup d'état, former Battalion 3–16 member Nelson Willy Mejía Mejía became Director-General of Immigration[60][61] and Billy Joya was de facto President Roberto Micheletti's security advisor.[62] Another former Battalion 3–16 member, Napoleón Nassar Herrera,[59][63] was high Commissioner of Police for the north-west region under Zelaya and under Micheletti, and also became a Secretary of Security spokesperson "for dialogue" under Micheletti.[64][65] Zelaya claimed that Joya had reactivated the death squad, with dozens of government opponents having been murdered since the ascent of the Michiletti and Lobo governments.[62]
    [edit] Guatemala

Throughout the Guatemalan Civil War, both military and "civilian" governments utilized death squads as a counterinsurgency strategy. The use of "death squads" as a government tactic became particularly widespread after 1966. Throughout 1966 and the first three months of 1967, within the framework of what military commentators referred to as "el-contra terror," government forces killed an estimated 8,000 civilians accused of "subversive" activity.[66] This marked a turning point in the history of the Guatemalan security apparatus, and brought about a new era in which mass murder of both real and suspected subversives by government "death squads" became a common occurrence in the country. A noted Guatemalan sociologist estimated the number of government killings between 1966 and 1974 at approximately 5,250 a year (for a total death toll of approximately 42,000 during the presidencies of Julio César Méndez Montenegro and Carlos Arana Osorio).[67] Killings by both official and unofficial security forces would climax in the late 1970s and early 1980s under the presidencies of Fernando Romeo Lucas Garcia and Efrain Rios Montt, with over 18,000 documented killings in 1982 alone.[68]

Greg Grandin remarks that "Washington, of course, publicly denied its support for paramilitarism, but the practice of political disappearances took a great leap forward in Guatemala in 1966 with the birth of a death squad created, and directly supervised, by U.S. security advisors."[69] An upsurge in rebel activity in Guatemala convinced the US to provide increased counterinsurgency assistance to Guatemala's security apparatus in the mid to late 1960s. Documents released in 1999 details how United States military and police advisers had encouraged and assisted Guatemalan military officials in the use of repressive techniques, including helping establish a "safe house" from within the presidential palace as a location to coordinate "death squad" activities.[70] In 1981, it was reported by Amnesty International that this same "safe house" was in use by Guatemalan security officials to coordinate counterinsurgency activities involving the use of the "death squads."[71]

****************************************************************************

Mycket tung läsning, men sammanfattningsvis: USA ligger bakom de allra flesta militärjuntor, tortyrcentra och dödsskvadroner i central- och sydamerika. Vapen och träning genom School of the Americas.

Blunda-blunda sekten vill att vi ska fokusera på en man: Ernesto Che Guevara, och blunda för kontexten han verkade i.

Varför vill dom det ?

Corven
    Corven

Antal inlägg : 1827

En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar...... Empty Sv: En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar......

Inlägg  Corven 2012-02-25, 19:17

Genom att bara fokusera på det negativa, så slipper man erkänna det positiva. För ingen vänster kan ju någonsin ha gjort något bra.....
    RedCloud
    RedCloud

En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar...... Empty Sv: En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar......

Inlägg  RedCloud 2012-02-25, 19:17

En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar...... Sansalvador-1981

offer för USA tränade dödskvadroner: El Salvador

En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar...... DeathSquadsInIraq

offer för USA tränade dödskvadroner: Irak

En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar...... Que_digan_dc3b3nde_estan

saknade personer efter Pinochets USA-stödda kupp i Chile.
    redalert
    redalert

Antal inlägg : 13973

Inlägg  redalert 2012-02-25, 19:40

Corven skrev:Genom att bara fokusera på det negativa, så slipper man erkänna det positiva. För ingen vänster kan ju någonsin ha gjort något bra.....

Stämmer bra det! Rolling Eyes
    RedCloud
    RedCloud

Inlägg  RedCloud 2012-02-25, 19:43

redalert skrev:
    Corven skrev:Genom att bara fokusera på det negativa, så slipper man erkänna det positiva. För ingen vänster kan ju någonsin ha gjort något bra.....

Samma redalert/redclown/blueheaven som rättfärdigade Pinochets kupp för att Allende (folkvald) inte HUNNIT införa kommunistisk diktatur.

Snacka om historielöshet....
    Infra
    Infra

Antal inlägg : 29644

Inlägg  Infra 2012-02-25, 20:43

RedCloud skrev:
    redalert skrev:

Samma redalert/redclown/blueheaven som rättfärdigade Pinochets kupp för att Allende (folkvald) inte HUNNIT införa kommunistisk diktatur.

Snacka om historielöshet....
    Jo man gråter nästan över Blues enfald.
    formsvackan
    formsvackan

Antal inlägg : 14778

Inlägg  formsvackan 2012-02-25, 22:34

Secrist
    Secrist

Antal inlägg : 32216

En kontext till våldet i sydamerika mfl oroshärdar...... Empty Gilla

Inlägg  Secrist 2012-02-26, 00:59

Nja, "vi" protesterar mot den verklighetsfrånvända glorifieringen av Guevara. Han var militärt begåvad, karismatisk och synnerligen fotogenisk men utöver det så var det inte mycket han lyckades med. Den ekonomiska politiken han drev fram på Kuba var ett fiasko och hans äventyr efter Kuba misslyckades fullständigt då han inte lyckades vinna befolkningens stöd. Och sedan dog han vilket skrev in honom i historieböckerna där han ständigt har vuxit efter det. Lite som Robin Hood.

Sponsored content

Inlägg  Sponsored content

Aktuell tid och datum: 2024-05-20, 00:55